Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Flowers, Flowers, and more Flowers

Inspired by February 14th, the "love" holiday of the year, A Gift Surprise has put together an array of beautiful flowers meant for that special someone in your life. Let him/her know just how beautiful they truly are!

The poem "My Beautiful Flower" by Allen Steble is here to encourage your decision.

You are my flower
you are my sweet soft petal
hand in hand
...in my hand
holding this precious gift
the blossom of your beauty
you are my beautiful flower




You are my flower
you are my sweet soft petal
heart in heart
just one heart
beating to your sweet aroma
the aroma of your splendor
you are my beautiful flower




You are my flower
you are my first blossom
blossoming love
you are my love
you are my first and true
like sunset ocean blue
you are my beautiful flower
I am glad I picked you




Of course you have your classic one to two dozen roses that can be ordered in the following choices.







All flower arrangements are beautifully created and delivered fresh on Valentine's Day!



As a reminder, all orders must be in by 11:30am EST Friday, Feb. 11th to arrive Monday, Feb. 14th.

1 comment:

  1. Hey dear, thanks a lot for sharing these cheerful flower bouquet photos. I was also seeking recommendations for Same Day Flower Delivery NYC for sending flowers to my sister on her upcoming birthday. If you have suggestions then please share.

    ReplyDelete