Thursday, March 17, 2011

Easter Catalog!!!!!

Well, you've boxed your green from St. Patrick's Day and now it's time to get out your pastels and search for your favorite sugar confections.

This year do something a little bit different. Instead of buying the same ole basket from the grocery store, personalize and glam it up with one of our beautiful handmade baskets. The kids will love the candy and colors that we provide fresh!!
Check out our brand new Easter Catalog featuring our most popular items.






For more Easter Baskets visit www.mylabellabaskets.com/katieb.html

2 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with your blog! I am also a LBB Consultant. I'd love for you to visit my blog, www.cheapgifts4less.blogspot.com to check out how I am marketing my business! Maybe we can exchange ideas! I wish you the best of luck & may you continue to grow your business!

    -Fatina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much friend! I'm happy that you visited by blog and I am very impressed by your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete

You might enjoy!